Budget Sync Issues Between Desktop and App

Flocha
Flocha Member ✭✭
When I make a change to my budget on my desktop, and then sync to cloud, I see the change in my mobile app. However, when I make a change to my budget in the app, then sync to cloud, the change is not shown on my desktop....how do I make it so that changes made in the app are reflected on the desktop?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Flocha said:
    When I make a change to my budget on my desktop, and then sync to cloud, I see the change in my mobile app. However, when I make a change to my budget in the app, then sync to cloud, the change is not shown on my desktop....how do I make it so that changes made in the app are reflected on the desktop?
    Hello @Flocha,

I am sorry to hear about this difference in information being displayed by the desktop and mobile versions of Quicken. Thank you for getting in touch with the Quicken Community regarding this issue.

First, save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup Data File in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Next, try signing out of your Quicken account on the desktop, then sign back in with the same credentials you normally use. After this, you may then go into the mobile app and sign out then sign back in on that platform, as well.

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to hearing back from you with any updates regarding the situation, if this is possible.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.