Capital One Issues (cc-501 and cc-502 errors)

Since Tuesday, 2/8/2022 I have been getting the CC-501 and occasionally a CC-502 error message when trying to download transactions from Capital One. I have followed various instructions on the Quicken Community website to no avail. I am using Quicken Deluxe version R38.29 Build 27.1.38.29 on a Windows 10 desktop. Do you have a solution for my issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Since Tuesday, 2/8/2022 I have been getting the CC-501 and occasionally a CC-502 error message when trying to download transactions from Capital One. I have followed various instructions on the Quicken Community website to no avail. I am using Quicken Deluxe version R38.29 Build 27.1.38.29 on a Windows 10 desktop. Do you have a solution for my issue?
    Hello @Vincent Thacker,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this problem with downloading transactions. Thank you for contacting us here on the Quicken Community forum to discuss this subject.

There is currently an open alert for CC-501 and CC-502 errors in association with Capital One accounts. You can follow the thread linked below for additional information and updates:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-2-8-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest

Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.