Change of email address on subscription

Options
Recently I changed my email address, and sent the online form to Quicken to update my subscription to the new email address. They loaded the wrong email address. I have sent a new form advising them of the error, and an email, but there is no reply. The Support line and online chat are no longer working, so I cannot contact anyone. I need help getting in touch with Quicken.

Answers

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wendyh said:
    Recently I changed my email address, and sent the online form to Quicken to update my subscription to the new email address. They loaded the wrong email address. I have sent a new form advising them of the error, and an email, but there is no reply. The Support line and online chat are no longer working, so I cannot contact anyone. I need help getting in touch with Quicken.

Hi @Wendyh ,

You do not need Quicken to change your Email Address or Quicken User ID. This is because they put the tools in your hand.
    Use Your Browser, other than Quicken and go to https://www.quicken.com/
    Highlight Sign in and then click on Sign In and Your Account. Once you are signed in, click on Manage under Sign in. Now click Change under Quicken ID.

Type in your New Email Address with your Current Password. Now click on Submit. They will send you a Security Code to your Email Address.

Open your Emails in a separate tab. Copy and paste into the Security Code Field to verify your Email Address.

That is it. Real Simple.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

This discussion has been closed.