Ol-393-A Wells Fargo Bank last 2 days

Bob.
Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
Just Wells Fargo? Just me? this is mission critical and been two days with constant OL-393-A Errors.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error, though I apologize for the inconvenience.

Our teams are aware and have opened an escalation ticket for this. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• KernBuckle
    KernBuckle Member ✭✭
    Same here
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Same here
    Thanks for confirming not just me.
  • zoarfarm
    zoarfarm Member
    Same here
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this error, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-393.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Anja. Note that this works 99% of the time for years. My main bank. Nothing changed at all on my end. And especially note that multiple users receive the same error, so likely not much any of us can do to fix it locally.

My guess is its a Wells Fargo issue, but cannot be sure so reported it here and reported through Quicken.
  • KernBuckle
    KernBuckle Member ✭✭
    WFB OL 293-A error is now on day 2. Update to latest Quicken version 38.30 was no help.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error, though I apologize for the inconvenience.

Our teams are aware and have opened an escalation ticket for this. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Lou C
    Lou C Member ✭✭
    ran One Step Update this am and downloaded new v 38.30. Now getting OL-393-A error message when trying to update from WF Bank (WFA seems to be ok). Anyone else having same issue?
  • 1lilpig
    1lilpig Member ✭✭
    Haven’t seen 38.3 as yet. At least I don’t think I have. But one step worked fine this AM for WFA. I had read that they were having a lot of issues with WF banking
  • Joseph Witkin
    Joseph Witkin Member ✭✭✭✭
    same issue all day with Wells Fargo
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Working again for me as of about 5 PM Eastern.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    And just like that, broken again :(
  • Joseph Witkin
    Joseph Witkin Member ✭✭✭✭
    not fixed for me
This discussion has been closed.