How do I get the discounted price when renewing my subscription?

I can get quicken for 31.99 on the web, but in Quicken it's $52. how do I get the discounted price?

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @shoregirl

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize for the confusion. The discount is for new subscriptions/purchases, which would be automatically applied at check out. If you need assistance with purchases or applying this discount (for new users only) please contact Quicken Support

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @shoregirl

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize for the confusion. The discount is for new subscriptions/purchases, which would be automatically applied at check out. If you need assistance with purchases or applying this discount (for new users only) please contact Quicken Support

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    shoregirl said:
    I can get quicken for 31.99 on the web, but in Quicken it's $52. how do I get the discounted price?
    It's in the small print - in the ad, or on the retail box - for NEW subscribers only -
    So, if you already have a Quicken ID, or are already a Quicken user - you are NOT a NEW user ---> No DISCOUNT 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• thanks!
This discussion has been closed.