PNC Account recognized but will not add to Quicken

I have five accounts at PNC, all of which have updated perfectly in the past. Now Quicken no longer updates one of them. Resetting was unsuccessful, so I cancelled online service and tried to restore. When try to restore online service, Quicken recognizes the account but only provides the option to not add to Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I have five accounts at PNC, all of which have updated perfectly in the past. Now Quicken no longer updates one of them. Resetting was unsuccessful, so I cancelled online service and tried to restore. When try to restore online service, Quicken recognizes the account but only provides the option to not add to Quicken.
    Hello @mkalman115

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with updates. Thank you for taking the chance to speak with the Quicken Community about this.

First, I want to remind you to save backups frequently by going to File > Copy or Backup File in the upper menu at the top of the screen. This can be beneficial in a number of situations.

What connection method are you using to try to re-add the accounts? You can check this by going to Advanced Options when you have selected your financial institution in the Add Account screen and have arrived at the prompt which requests your online account credentials.

I hope to hear more from you about this, and I intend to continue working with you on this problem via this discussion, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
  • mkalman115
    mkalman115 Member ✭✭
    Somehow it seems to have gotten fixed, at least for the time being. I called PNC to get credentials for Direct Connect. Instead they advised me to use Virtual Wallet. I tried this but it still didn't work. At that point they told me to call Quicken. I went back and forth restoring updating using Web Connect and virtual Wallet and eventually I got all to update. Now Quicken updates using both.
This discussion has been closed.