Can't download credit card transactions from bank

Checking downloads from same bank just fine and the last transaction for the credit card was on 1/21/22 even though there have been other charges since then.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @pdj27quick

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you please let us know what financial institution you are using?Also what are you receiving any error codes or messages? 

Please elaborate further. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • ufirstcu in Utah / no errors. I've been to settings / edit account details / reset account / one step update / then the credit card I'm having trouble with has a box that says "link to an existing account" / I click on Next / says it is updating accounts / still no entries after 1/21/22
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Hello @pdj27quick

Thank you for your response. Instead of resetting the account could you please attempt to de/reactivate the account(s) affected? 

For instructions on this please click here

When you have a moment please attempt the steps from the Help Article above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • I've deactivated and reactivated, I've reset the account, I've gone to an earlier backup and loaded it, and this one credit card still won't download. The checking account and savings account (same bank) will download but not the credit card. There may have been an error message of CC-800. I'm getting pretty frustrated with Quicken. The only other change I have made to my computer lately was to go from Windows 10 to 11.
This discussion has been closed.