Infinite loop trying to connect to Capital One

Options
Starting a while ago I cannot update my Capital One credit card transactions in Quicken Deluxe Windows 10 Home. With each attempt to deactivate and reactivate I get different responses, from it looking like it did it, but didn't, to "Oops. We are having a problem". If I download the transactions on Capitalone.com into a qfx file, then click on it, it acts as it used to and indicates "One Step Update Complete" but no transactions have been uploaded.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    snapack said:
    Starting a while ago I cannot update my Capital One credit card transactions in Quicken Deluxe Windows 10 Home. With each attempt to deactivate and reactivate I get different responses, from it looking like it did it, but didn't, to "Oops. We are having a problem". If I download the transactions on Capitalone.com into a qfx file, then click on it, it acts as it used to and indicates "One Step Update Complete" but no transactions have been uploaded.
    Hello @snapack

I apologize about this issue with being unable to download credit card card transactions. Thank you for taking the chance to reach out to us here on the Quicken Community about this.

Are you currently making use of any Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), firewalls, antivirus software, or pop-up blockers? These may need to be disabled or removed as they can occasionally cause connection issues that prevent data from being downloaded into Quicken.

I look forward to any response you may be able provide, and I intend to continue speaking with you about this here in this thread.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.