Why don't the budgets sync properly with the mobile app/cloud?

eagleruler2
eagleruler2 Member
edited March 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I am trying to sync my budgets I created in the desktop app with the mobile app/cloud. However, the transactions are not syncing, only the budgeted totals. This makes the budget feature on the mobile app useless. Any ideas? I've tried syncing and unsycing, and even validated the account. I found it will show the correct amounts if I duplicate the budget and then sync, but the next time I sync it removes most of the transactions again.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @eagleruler2

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would recommend resetting your cloud data. Before doing this please ensure you have saved a backup. 

To begin please select Edit >Preferences >Mobile & Web >Reset cloud data. On the popup window type in yes to confirm then click Rest.
    While your data is resetting please uninstall the app on your mobile device. Once the cloud data has been reset, install the Quicken app on your mobile device and sign in using your Quicken ID and password. Afterward, sync your file again. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.