Cannot download from 3 CapitalOne accounts

Options
Patti
Patti Member ✭✭
I have 3 CapitalOne credit card accounts. Two accounts are with one username, and the other is with a different username. In the past, I set up the download features and everything worked as expected. A few months ago, something changed and I was only able to have one of the two logins working. I just manually had each account download rather than through the automatic download and have repeatedly tried to fix it whenever I have time. Today, once again I received the CC-501 error when I tried to set up the other login. I have followed the steps outlined on a closed 501 error case in the Quicken Community support page written by someone about their Charles Schwab accounts, but now neither works (The steps included logging out of Quicken, changing the filename, creating a bogus new file, changing back to the original filename and trying to set up the downloading again). For the first account the error message was "Sorry, we've encountered an error (it's not your fault). For the other login with two accounts, Quicken no longer allows me to even get to a new login screen and just shows the first account as already being linked, which it is not. Does anyone have any solution?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patti said:
    I have 3 CapitalOne credit card accounts. Two accounts are with one username, and the other is with a different username. In the past, I set up the download features and everything worked as expected. A few months ago, something changed and I was only able to have one of the two logins working. I just manually had each account download rather than through the automatic download and have repeatedly tried to fix it whenever I have time. Today, once again I received the CC-501 error when I tried to set up the other login. I have followed the steps outlined on a closed 501 error case in the Quicken Community support page written by someone about their Charles Schwab accounts, but now neither works (The steps included logging out of Quicken, changing the filename, creating a bogus new file, changing back to the original filename and trying to set up the downloading again). For the first account the error message was "Sorry, we've encountered an error (it's not your fault). For the other login with two accounts, Quicken no longer allows me to even get to a new login screen and just shows the first account as already being linked, which it is not. Does anyone have any solution?
    Hello @Patti,

I am sorry to hear about this issue that you are experiencing with connecting accounts for online banking services. Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter before the Quicken Community.

At the moment, there is an Open Alert regarding error messages of the variety you described in association with CapitalOne accounts. You can follow the thread linked below for any updates and additional information:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-2-22-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest

I hope this is helpful, and feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.