After password change at Schwab, transactions do not download. How to fix?

Options
DRMick
DRMick Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Windows 10, Q premier at R38.30. Had to change my Schwab Password 2 days ago. One step update signaled the error on Schwab. As usual, had to change the password for each of 6 accounts and link to existing. Schwab new reauthorizing process is slow and cumbersome. Upon returning to Quicken, Q takes a long pause (90 seconds) then goes into a cloud syncing routine. It only does one account at a time. Finally got all 6 accounts changed, recognized and reauthorized. One Step Update now runs without error but it did not download a new transaction. What do I do now?

Comments

• DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I still have a transaction that won't download and suspect Quicken marked it received and didn't download it to create a duplicate. Where do we look in Q to see if it marked it downloaded?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRMick said:
    I still have a transaction that won't download and suspect Quicken marked it received and didn't download it to create a duplicate. Where do we look in Q to see if it marked it downloaded?
    Hello @DRMick,

I am sorry to hear about these issues with duplicates. Thank you for bringing this issue before the Quicken Community for discussion.

Ordinarily, you would be able to check your register for duplicate transactions by scrolling through a certain date range. Be sure that all filters in your register have been cleared by clicking the Reset button in the central portion of the screen just above the register. Next, click the small arrow next to the word Date in the associated column at the top of the register to make sure that the transactions are sorted from oldest to newest. 

Try dragging and dropping one of the duplicate transactions atop one another to see if they match, should you encounter any duplicates. 

Are you still experiencing the issue with transactions failing to download, as well?

I look forward to your reply, and I hope this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.