Biller Needs Attention

Options
Every week or so I get an email from noreply@quicken.com titled "Biller Needs Attention". The body says "Barclaycard needs your attention.". In Quicken Premier (subscription) when I update bills, the Barclaycard entry under Bills, Income & Transfers also say "Needs Attention" and also "Account is locked. Try again". When I use Microsoft Edge to go to the cardmember website, my login works fine and nothing is locked. If I "Try Again" in Quicken, I get a Username Password prompt that asks for the city my mother was born in, her mother's first name, etc. I think get texted an "Identification Code" and I enter that in Quicken and "all is good". At least for a week or so.

This is recurring. I don't see an option on the card website to turn off 2FA. I haven't run any cookie cleaners on my computer for a while. Any way to avoid this in future?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Pumphouse

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To clarify, the MFAs are at the discretion of the biller. If you do ever get an error message stating that there is an issue then that would be something I could report to our service provider. However, the frequency is not something that we can troubleshoot or escalate. Pardon the inconvenience. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Pumphouse
    Pumphouse Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Understood. I'm just wondering if the community has workarounds or such. If not, it's a problem that can be lived with.
This discussion has been closed.