Problem exporting Apple Card February statement as a QFX file, to Quicken for Mac 2019

Options
petco3
petco3 Member ✭✭
I got Apple Card in January, realizing that there was no direct bank connectivity to Quicken, but that I WOULD BE ABLE to export transactions every month, as a QFX file from Wallet on iPhone, to my MacBook (using Airdrop), and into Quicken. I did this successfully with the January statement last month, but I just tried with the February statement, and when I try to export to Quicken, I'm now getting this message:

"Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885]."

I'm thinking I inadvertently changed something in the settings for this account, in Quicken, but I don't see anything. Any advice?

Answers

• Jim Shafer
    Jim Shafer Member ✭✭
    Options
    It's not your fault, it is affecting hundred if not thousands. Apple Card is actually managed by Goldman Sachs in a joint effort. I called GS earlier today and support told me they were having system problems today, but couldn't say the issues were related. He said to try tomorrow and if it is still not working to call their #.
This discussion has been closed.