Default Categories ?

Options
I am running Quicken R38.30 Home, Business & Rental Property and have begun tracking my rental properties and have noticed there are no default Rental Exp and Income categories. Should there be or do I have to create each one from scratch? I have been using Quicken since the mid 90's and just continually upgraded so there may be some other way to expose new categories? I prefer not creating them and the added work and potential for mistake linking them to Schedule E...

Best Answer

• jpayneiv
    jpayneiv Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I found the solution. In the category list under options and manage categories you can add new categories to your working categories list.

Answers

• jpayneiv
    jpayneiv Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I found the solution. In the category list under options and manage categories you can add new categories to your working categories list.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jpayneiv said:
    Hello @jpayneiv

I am happy to hear that you discovered a solution, and I am sorry that you did not receive a more expedient response. Thank you, nonetheless, for checking back in with the Quicken Community in order to bring us your path to solving this problem.

Feel free to reach out again with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.