Column headings

Eric Johnson
Eric Johnson Member ✭✭
How do I change the default column headings/field names on the register page? I'm trying t set up a new credit card account and the column headings are different from other cards. The new one has (in order) "Payment, Amount, Balance" headings whereas other cards have (in order) "Charge, Payment, Balance" headings. In the new card, the "Payment" and "Amount" fields are the same value.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Eric Johnson,

With the register open > Click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right > then select "Register columns" > from here you'll have the option to either select, or deselect any of the register columns.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Eric Johnson,

With the register open > Click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right > then select "Register columns" > from here you'll have the option to either select, or deselect any of the register columns.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Eric Johnson
    Eric Johnson Member ✭✭
    Got it. Thanks. I never look there and after I sent the message I scratched my chin and muttered, "Wonder what this does" and bingo. Maybe I'll learn to take another minute before asking a question.
This discussion has been closed.