QL-393 Error but Transactions Are Downloading

David Green
David Green Member ✭✭✭
I am seeing the error from this thread with the same financial institution"
First Horizon error OL-393-A — Quicken

However, it appears that my transactions are downloading.  I ran a transaction update today and see transactions current since yesterday.   The last update before today was Monday the 28th.   I saw the error then but thought I would wait a few days to see if it cleared up.    
Quicken for Windows Premiere
Always the latest version

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Hello @David Green, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Could you please let us know what connection method you are using? Also, is this happening with all of the accounts from this particular financial institution? 

To check this please select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Service. 

Please elaborate further so that we may provide the proper guidance.

-Quicken Paloma
  • David Green
    David Green Member ✭✭✭
    I am having this problem with all the accounts at this institution.  I am using Direct Connect.   I have tried deactivating online services and reactivating them.   Quicken found the accounts correctly when I reactivated, but I still get the error when trying to download transactions.  I found another issue where I can't collect log files.  It is the error here:  UPDATED 3/2/22 Quicken Embedded Browser Errors - Navigation to the webpage was Canceled — Quicken  I posted a separate thread that I am waiting on getting it approved to ask how I can collect the log files manually since right now I can't really troubleshoot this error.  
    Quicken for Windows Premiere
    Always the latest version
This discussion has been closed.