Memo field is reset (cleared) when an update accounts is done (Q Mac)

HisRocker
HisRocker Member ✭✭
I have a credit card account set up -- when I make a transfer for purchases, I put a date in each transaction, in the memo field.

If I then click 'update accounts' (where new transactions are downloaded) -- the memo fields just entered are cleared. Very reproducible. Is there a way to do a SAVE, and keep said updates before they are erroneously cleared?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    HisRocker said:
    I have a credit card account set up -- when I make a transfer for purchases, I put a date in each transaction, in the memo field.

If I then click 'update accounts' (where new transactions are downloaded) -- the memo fields just entered are cleared. Very reproducible. Is there a way to do a SAVE, and keep said updates before they are erroneously cleared?
    Hello @HisRocker,   

I am sorry that you are being affected by this issue with memos disappearing. Thank you for taking the time to speak with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried reseting your cloud data? First, save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open, then navigate to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services and click Reset next to your cloud account information. I am curious to know your results after attempting this. 

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to hearing more from you, if there should be any new developments in this situation.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.