R39.17 caused a sign-in loop

DanoFF5
DanoFF5 Member
After allowing an update from R38.30 to R39.17, my quicken program asks me to sign in to my Quicken account using my Quicken ID and password (I know these are correct because they work to sign in to my online account). When I enter my credentials, I get a cover screen declaring Success. I select Done and my file briefly opens up, then it is covered again by the sign in screen. Endless repeat. I've done a sign out/sign in and a validate of the data file without remedy. Windows 10 and Quicken subscription.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    DanoFF5 said:
    After allowing an update from R38.30 to R39.17, my quicken program asks me to sign in to my Quicken account using my Quicken ID and password (I know these are correct because they work to sign in to my online account). When I enter my credentials, I get a cover screen declaring Success. I select Done and my file briefly opens up, then it is covered again by the sign in screen. Endless repeat. I've done a sign out/sign in and a validate of the data file without remedy. Windows 10 and Quicken subscription.
    Hello @DanoFF5

I am sorry to hear about this issue with signing in. Thank you for reaching out to us about this problem here on the Quicken Community. 

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Quicken program? I am curious to know what your results are after attempting this. Just for reference, you can uninstall Quicken using the instructions below:

1. Click the Start button and select the Control PanelIn Windows 10, the Control Panel is located in the Windows System folder in the Start menu.
    2. Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
    3. Find Quicken in the list of programs. They are alphabetically ordered. Highlight it by clicking on it once.
    4. Click on Uninstall at the top of the list and follow through the prompts until the program is removed.
    I look forward to any updates you may be able to provide.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @DanoFF5

I apologize if there have been any additional difficulties.

Additionally, I would like to draw your attention to an Open Alert that was just posted to the Quicken Community regarding issues with sign-in loops. You can follow the thread linked below for further updates and information:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7909862/new-3-10-22-sign-in-loop-on-r39-21/p1?new=1

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • DanoFF5
    DanoFF5 Member
    Solved (for now) - Thank you Quicken Jared for your suggestions above. I used the link you provided to a process to download and run the mondo patch for R38.30. My program is back up and running.
This discussion has been closed.