Cannot link LendingClub Bank after password reset

Options
Hi, I changed my bank password and now I cannot download transactions. I get an error message that ID and/or password was not accepted by my financial institution. I have talked to both Quicken for Mac support and my bank and neither can fix the issue. Anyone else experiencing, this?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, I changed my bank password and now I cannot download transactions. I get an error message that ID and/or password was not accepted by my financial institution. I have talked to both Quicken for Mac support and my bank and neither can fix the issue. Anyone else experiencing, this?
    Hello @castledrinker,

I am sorry to hear about this issue with transaction downloads. Thank you for getting in contact with the Quicken Community and bringing this matter up for discussion.

Are you noticing a ccscrape.103 or 15500 error message when trying to download transactions? Also, have you tried resetting your password in the keychain? If not, first save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and follow the steps below:

First, deactivate all the accounts with the affected financial institution

1. Open Quicken.
    2. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts;
    3. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution (FI) that are hidden in Lists;
    4. When complete, click on the account name for your account(s) in the Accounts toolbar in Quicken.
    5. Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    6. Select the Downloads tab.
    7. Click on Disconnect Account.
    8. Click Done. Do this on each account with this FI. 
    9. Quit Quicken.

Second, delete Quicken passwords from the Keychain

1. Open Finder and go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app;
    2. On the left panel in the Keychain app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords.
    3. Find and delete any entries that show Quicken or Quicken Connect and this FI name;
    4. Quit the Keychain Access app and open Quicken.

Third, update the bank list in Quicken

1. Go to Accounts > New and pick an account type matching one of the affected accounts.
    2. At the bottom of the window that lists the financial institutions, click the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon; then click Update List.
    3. When the list finishes updating, it will display the current date. Click the Show List button to continue.

Lastly, re-add the accounts

1. Type the name of the financial institution and make the appropriate selection.
    2. Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    3. When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.
    I hope this is helpful, and I am eager to hear any response you may be able to provide.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.