CapitalOne Reauthorize/Download

About a week ago I was asked to "Reauthorize" the connection between Quicken and my CapitalOne credit card. I followed the instructions to do so and received a message it was successful. However, when I return to Quicken I am told there was an error. I have attempted this process many times since with the same (unsatisfactory) result.

In Quicken Community I see many others post the same issue (thousands) and the information that this is a known issue and has been escalated. This appears to be a known issue for many months. It does not seem escalated to me.

Comments

  • Dave Kacoroski
    Dave Kacoroski Member ✭✭
    edited March 17
    As a test, I just created an account on [Removed - Soliciation]. To link my CapitalOne account I went through the same "authorization" process as Quicken. The link was completed successfully and is functioning just fine.

    I conclude that this authorization process is working, and that the problem must be on Quicken's side. This should not be unresolved after months. :(
  • dmk13
    dmk13 Member
    Another thread claims this has been fixed, however I am directed to authorize using my web browser and Quicken fails to successfully continue the process.
  • mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭
    Same here. They claim it was fixed yesterday around 12:30 p.m. I just tried today and it is not fixed.
  • dmk13
    dmk13 Member
    I got it to work after completely deleting the account and then adding it back. Unfortunately, I lost all my history from that account that I depend upon.
This discussion has been closed.