Recently Cleared transactions dont appear in register reconciliation

Options
Williejeff
Williejeff Member ✭✭✭
When reconciling my BOA credit card, the cleared balance doesn't match the statement balance... the ending date of the statement is 3/07.... transactions entered and cleared on account updates from 3/4, 3/5 and 3/6 do not appear on the list of cleared transactions. I am a 25 year user ... arrr

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When reconciling my BOA credit card, the cleared balance doesn't match the statement balance... the ending date of the statement is 3/07.... transactions entered and cleared on account updates from 3/4, 3/5 and 3/6 do not appear on the list of cleared transactions. I am a 25 year user ... arrr
    Hello @Williejeff

I apologize about this issue with balances failing to match. Thank you for seeking discussion of this problem here on the Quicken Community.

Are you noticing that the Opening Balance in the credit card account is incorrect in the account register, or in the Reconcile window? Also, are any of the cleared transactions missing from your register, as well? When did you first notice that these transactions were missing from your reconciled balances?

If you restore from a backup just prior to noticing this issue and attempt to reconcile, are the same differences appearing? For reference, backups can be saved anytime by going to File > Copy or Backup File in the upper menu at the top of the screen, and restored from by going to File > Restore a Backup File in the same menu. If a recent backup has been saved, I am eager to hear if restoring from it affects this problem.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.