Quicken extremely slow to load

For the last 2-4 days I have been having problems with Quicken H&B. It is now very slow to load my data file: I estimate about 5 mins or longer. Once loaded it seems to behave normally. I tried to correct this by validating my data file and uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken from the web site. The behavior has not changed. Is anyone else observing this and do you have any suggestions for correction?

Comments

• Dennis Mahoney
    Dennis Mahoney Member ✭✭
    For the last 2-4 days I have been having problems with Quicken H&B. It is now very slow to load my data file: I estimate about 5 mins or longer. Once loaded it seems to behave normally. I tried to correct this by validating my data file and uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken from the web site. The behavior has not changed. Is anyone else observing this and do you have any suggestions for correction?

Update: After a few tries it seems cured for now but still would appreciate anyone else's ideas or experiences.
  • LutzKT65
    LutzKT65 Member
    Same exact problem on Windows 11. The Quicken log is displayed and then several minutes before Quicken opens. I tried uninstalling quicken, running the Quicken Clean program and reinstalling, but same problem. Noticed this happening after a Windows 11 update was installed on Thursday or Friday (3/11/22)
  • johnkrohn
    johnkrohn Member
    I have had the same issue. Quicken taking 5 minutes or more to load. I have also had issues with Quick Pay with "Could not access biller information" errors and "check pay account sync error. Restart quicken and try again. If the problem persists, disable and re-enable Check Pay. I have gone through the disable and re-enable process and gotten it to work for awhile, then the same error again. The disable and re-enable process sucks because you have to re-verify your checking account which takes a few days to accomplish. This last version of quicken subscription is giving me a lot of grief
This discussion has been closed.