Lost Pending Transactions

Options
Surfer2839
Surfer2839 Member ✭✭
After the recent update for Windows Version R39.23, Build 27.1.3923, I lost pending transactions from TDBank in both the register and reconciliation windows.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After the recent update for Windows Version R39.23, Build 27.1.3923, I lost pending transactions from TDBank in both the register and reconciliation windows.
    @Surfer2839

I apologize about any inconvenience or frustration caused by this issue with pending transactions. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Do you mean that the transactions were pending on the side of the financial institution and no longer appear in your register after a One-Step Update? If so, it is often normal for transaction in pending to be missing in Quicken after an update. Have you noticed any changes like this in your other connected accounts. 

Lastly, are you noticing error messages of any kind, such as 'BID=XXXX' (where 'XXXX' is a four or five digit number)?

I look forward to your responses, and hope to correspond further about this, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.