R39.23 with Recovered R38.30 data file: Error with Paycheck GUI and Information

ALGRL123
ALGRL123 Member ✭✭
Entered paycheck for today. Synced with bank.
Noticed Uncategorized Transactions in Dashboard and Investigated.
It states that the uncategorized transactions are from the paycheck, so I opened the paycheck GUI to validate and everything looked correct. When I closed the gui, quicken crashed. Tried again, and again quicken crashed.
Ran Transaction report and noticed there are three instances of my paycheck in the paycheck split - one is correct and the two duplicates have unspecified account categories.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    ALGRL123 said:
    Entered paycheck for today. Synced with bank.
    Noticed Uncategorized Transactions in Dashboard and Investigated.
    It states that the uncategorized transactions are from the paycheck, so I opened the paycheck GUI to validate and everything looked correct. When I closed the gui, quicken crashed. Tried again, and again quicken crashed.
    Ran Transaction report and noticed there are three instances of my paycheck in the paycheck split - one is correct and the two duplicates have unspecified account categories.
    Hello @ALGRL123,    

I am sorry to hear about this issue with uncategorized transactions. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community for support and discussion. 

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken? I included the instructions required in order to do this below, just in case.

Windows 10

1. Click the Start button and select the Control PanelIn Windows 10, the Control Panel is located in the Windows System folder in the Start menu.
    2. Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
    3. Find Quicken in the list of programs. They are alphabetically ordered. Highlight it by clicking on it once.
    4. Click on Uninstall at the top of the list and follow through the prompts until the program is removed.

Windows 8

1. Click the Start button and select Control Panel.
    2. Under Programs, click the Uninstall a program link  The Uninstall or change a program window opens.
    3. In the list of programs, select your version of Quicken and click the Uninstall/Change button.
    4. If asked for your Administrator password, enter it and follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Quicken.
    I am eager to hear more from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.