My bank accounts will not update since my renewal. I keep getting a 501 error

Options
Supermoe
Supermoe Member
My bank accounts will not update since my renewal. I keep getting a 501 error. How is this fixed. I waited on hold for 30 minutes and then was disconnected.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supermoe said:
    My bank accounts will not update since my renewal. I keep getting a 501 error. How is this fixed. I waited on hold for 30 minutes and then was disconnected.
    Hello @Supermoe

I am sorry to hear about this CC-501 error preventing account connections. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community about this problem.

When did this renewal take place? If this has occurred within the last 24-48 hours, this problem may resolve itself shortly. Also, have you noticed this error message appearing across multiple financial institutions? 

I look forward to any reply you may be able to provide, should you have the chance to check back in with us about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Supermoe
    Supermoe Member
    Options
    I renewed on February 20th and it has not updated since then
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Supermoe said:
    I renewed on February 20th and it has not updated since then
    Hello @Supermoe

I see. Thank you for providing those answers for me.

I am interested in seeing the logs regarding this problem. You can submit these anytime by going to Help > Report a problem... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. I will also need to know the names of the financial institutions involved. Once I have this information it will be passed along to an escalations team for further consideration.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Supermoe
    Supermoe Member
    Options
    Hi Jared, Thanks for your help. I have reported the problem and uploaded the data. My bank is with Simplii Financial Services. I am in Ontario Canada.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Supermoe said:
    Hi Jared, Thanks for your help. I have reported the problem and uploaded the data. My bank is with Simplii Financial Services. I am in Ontario Canada.
    Hello @Supermoe,

Thank you for submitting those logs, and for continuing to keep in communications about this problem. I am sorry that we have not arrived at a clear resolution as of yet.

After speaking with an escalations team, it was determined that reseting the cloud data is the most appropriate course of action at this juncture. First, save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then navigate to the MOBILE & WEB tab and click on the Preferences menu button denoted by the three bars stacked atop one another in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Next, in Mobile & Web, click Reset your cloud data

After you have done this, sign out of your app and sign in as a different user by going to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts and click Sign in as a different user. Type yes then click Sign Out and sign back in with your QuickenID and password. 

I hope to hear back from you after this has been attempted.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Supermoe
    Supermoe Member
    Options
    Hi Jared,
    I tried this and it did not work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing is working. I edited the transaction download as I thought that might work. But now it will not connect to my bank Simplii Financial at all to change to accept download transactions. It has been over a month since I have been able to upload my account. I tried to call customer support and was on hold for over half an hour and then it disconnected. This cost me $20.00 and I didn't get any where. Then I tried the chat and did not get any help there. It looked like it was working but then it stopped. I am not sure what to do now.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Supermoe

I do apologize for the delay and truly appreciate your response and willingness to attempt these troubleshooting steps. 

I will ask that you please send your information logs over to Quicken again (as they are only good for 48 hours) and then I can escalate the error that you are receiving. 

Please let me know once you have done this, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Supermoe
    Supermoe Member
    Options
    Hello Jasmine, I have just uploaded the logs. Any help is appreciated. I have not been able to update my banking transactions from my Simplii Financial bank account for over a month and a half. I am in Ontario, Canada in case that makes a difference.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hello @Supermoe,

Thank you for your responses and for submitting your logs. 

I have escalated your situation and you will need to call Quicken Support for them to walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and also so they may utilize certain functions such as screen share. 

You may reference this Ticket Number which I have created for you: T1-IN - 9390130

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I am sorry that I could not be of more assistance. 

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.