Lowes Pro card download not working (Synchrony Bank)

Options
I logged into the account at Lowes (commerical.sfy.com) and downloaded the transactions manually. I looked at the error log for connected accounts and the failure error was that the BALAMT was not found. Turns out that there was a comma in the balance, so I removed it. Your Import File tool needs to be updated to allow for a comma in numbers.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John Hall said:
    I logged into the account at Lowes (commerical.sfy.com) and downloaded the transactions manually. I looked at the error log for connected accounts and the failure error was that the BALAMT was not found. Turns out that there was a comma in the balance, so I removed it. Your Import File tool needs to be updated to allow for a comma in numbers.
    Hello @John Hall

I am sorry to hear about this issue with downloads. Thank you for bringing this subject up for discussion on the Quicken Community.

What 'instance' are you using to link or add your accounts in the Quicken financial institution list?

I did want to draw your attention to a current Open Alert regarding account connections and downloads in association with Lowe's Commercial Card (Synchrony) instance that may be related. You can follow the discussion below for additional details:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7910220/new-3-15-2022-lowes-commercial-card-synchrony-script-error-fdp-102#latest

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.