Failure to update
sfcmurphy430 Member ✭
edited April 2022 in Registers & Transactions (Windows)
I tried to sync my quicken with my bank accounts like I always do but it stopped sync'ing, the last post was 12/27/2021 which is good for taxes with some minor entries. But does anyone have any idea why it would stop downloading my bank transactions?
In order to help you, you'll need to give us some more information - such as:
- which version of Quicken and Windows are you running;
- which bank or banks are involved;
- are any other accounts affected except for banks;
- what happens when you perform a one step update;
- have you received any error codes;
Get back to us and we'll go from there.
Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version
- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - -
- If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you. -0
This discussion has been closed.