Express Web Connect Freezes

All my direct connect accounts work fine. All my express web connect accounts freeze if I attempt an update and I have to use Task Manager to close Quicken. I would change everything to direct connect, but some institutions do not offer that option. Anyone have a clue? Have tried resetting, deactivating, reactivating, etc. all to no avail.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    All my direct connect accounts work fine. All my express web connect accounts freeze if I attempt an update and I have to use Task Manager to close Quicken. I would change everything to direct connect, but some institutions do not offer that option. Anyone have a clue? Have tried resetting, deactivating, reactivating, etc. all to no avail.
    Hello @Charles Walton

I am sorry to hear about this issue with Express Web connections. Thank you for addressing this problem with the Quicken Community.

When did this issue begin? Have you been saving backups frequently by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen? Provided that this is being done often, try restoring from a backup saved just prior to when the problem emerged and see if this difficulty continues. You can restore from a backup anytime one is available by navigating to File > Restore a Backup... in the same menu mentioned before. 

I hope to hear back from you after this has been attempted.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.