Problem setting up Truist mortgage for Quick Pay in QBM

The Truist transition challenge saga continues. Previous Suntrust Bank and Suntrust mortgage customer. After the Suntrust to Truist conversion, I stopped using bank pay since Truist now wants to charge for it. Set up Online Web Access and downloads from bank accounts work fine, as well as updating mortage account.

I am now using Quicken Bill Manager. The problem is that I can't get Truist to set up to Quick Pay. After initial set up and getting a few "waiting for bill" messages, I now get a "Edit your Truist account" window that asks for my user id, password, and identification code. But I never receive an ID code from Truist or Quicken. I double checked my Truist alert settings and I should be able to receive emails and texts.

Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix? TIA.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    gog8trz said:
    The Truist transition challenge saga continues. Previous Suntrust Bank and Suntrust mortgage customer. After the Suntrust to Truist conversion, I stopped using bank pay since Truist now wants to charge for it. Set up Online Web Access and downloads from bank accounts work fine, as well as updating mortage account.

I am now using Quicken Bill Manager. The problem is that I can't get Truist to set up to Quick Pay. After initial set up and getting a few "waiting for bill" messages, I now get a "Edit your Truist account" window that asks for my user id, password, and identification code. But I never receive an ID code from Truist or Quicken. I double checked my Truist alert settings and I should be able to receive emails and texts.

Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix? TIA.
    Hello @gog8trz,     

I am sorry to hear about this issue with Quick Pay and pop-ups requesting identification codes that don't appear. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

I am requesting some information from you via direct Messages. Please click on the 'mail envelope' icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen in order to view these correspondences. I will post additional updates publicly in this discussion here, if this proves necessary. 

I hope to hear more from you shortly.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.