Alerts?

Options
rrtorrenti
rrtorrenti Member ✭✭
Is there a way to receive an alert when a question you asked, or a discussion topic you posted, has received a response?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Is there a way to receive an alert when a question you asked, or a discussion topic you posted, has received a response?
    Hello @rrtorrenti

Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to converse with us here on the Quicken Community.

Indeed, there is a way to receive such notifications. Click the rectangular 'ribbon' icon in the upper right-hand side of the opening post of a discussion, and you should be notified every time a new post appears in that thread. I can provide a screenshot if necessary.

In order to receive updates about a discussion you started or a question you posted. Click your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and then go to Edit Profile. From here, go to Notification Preferences, and then be sure to check the boxes under 'Email' and 'Pop-up' next to 'Notify me when people comment on my discussions.' Again, I can provide a screenshot of the location of this menu option. 

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • rrtorrenti
    rrtorrenti Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. I found the notifications area and made my preferences.
This discussion has been closed.