One Step Update
edited April 2022 in Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Starting today, when trying to do a "one step update" it ask's me for individual passwords for several of my accounts. I individually enter them, click update and a pop up screen asks me to enter passwords for the same accounts that I just entered. Even taking one individual account and clicking reconcile, it asks me for the password, I enter it and it still will not update.
Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue.
Could you please create a test file and add some of the accounts to see if you experience the same error?
- Choose File menu > New Quicken File.
- Select New Quicken File.
- Click OK.
- In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file.
Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.
- Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt.
- Select to not use Mobile.
- Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.
After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file.
Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response.-Quicken Jasmine0
Thank you. What I ended up doing is restoring from a backup file a few weeks ago and then it worked. Thanks for your time.0
Thank you for your response and for letting us know. I am glad that restoring from a backup resolved the issue!
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.
We are happy to help!-Quicken Jasmine0
This discussion has been closed.