No billing or account management access

BillieB0B
BillieB0B Member
As per the membership renewal notification, I visited the linked FAQ. This one hhttps://www.quicken.com/windows-faq#:~:text=How do I manage my Quicken subscription membership?
....tells me I should be able to, but signing into quicken.com My Account only offers Sign In & Security and Personal Info options. It is a very simple portal and no other links.

I want to see as quoted "product version, your date of activation, and your subscription expiration date. You can also manage your subscription renewal settings".

Anyone please?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    BillieB0B said:
    As per the membership renewal notification, I visited the linked FAQ. This one hhttps://www.quicken.com/windows-faq#:~:text=How do I manage my Quicken subscription membership?
    ....tells me I should be able to, but signing into quicken.com My Account only offers Sign In & Security and Personal Info options. It is a very simple portal and no other links.

I want to see as quoted "product version, your date of activation, and your subscription expiration date. You can also manage your subscription renewal settings".

Anyone please?
    Hello @BillieB0B,      

I am sorry for any frustration or confusion you have experienced with regard to this issue. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community.

It sounds like you are looking for the 'Subscriptions' menu option that appears once you log into Quicken.com with your QuickenID and associated password. Have you tried signing in with a different browser? I am providing a screenshot of the menu item I believe we are both referring to in order to bring about further clarification.

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    BillieB0B said:

Anyone please?
    Hello @BillieB0B,      

I am sorry for any frustration or confusion you have experienced with regard to this issue. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community.

It sounds like you are looking for the 'Subscriptions' menu option that appears once you log into Quicken.com with your QuickenID and associated password. Have you tried signing in with a different browser? I am providing a screenshot of the menu item I believe we are both referring to in order to bring about further clarification.

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • BillieB0B
    BillieB0B Member
    Brava! That did it, Chrome, blech but it works, ty ty.
  • Quicken Jared
    BillieB0B said:
    Brava! That did it, Chrome, blech but it works, ty ty.
    @BillieB0B

I am glad to hear the menu is appearing as expected. Thanks for taking the time to follow up and let us know everything is working normally.

Feel free to reach out any time with additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.