Bills no longer update with 1 step update

Options
It's been several months since my bills have updated through 1 step update, however if i click each by itself they update. Some even thou listed as online biller never update (t-mobile, allstate). Is this feature broken (for years it worked fine), or is there something on my end that is broken?

Answers

• MaryEason
    MaryEason Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe this to be a close relative of the current problem where auto-enter reminders and bills will not auto enter. Hopefully Quicken will resolve this issue soon.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rich Ard said:
    It's been several months since my bills have updated through 1 step update, however if i click each by itself they update. Some even thou listed as online biller never update (t-mobile, allstate). Is this feature broken (for years it worked fine), or is there something on my end that is broken?
    Hello @Rich Ard

I am sorry about these difficulties with online bills and one step updates. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community and seeking further assistance and discussion.

Are you noticing any error messages of any kind after attempting to universally update all of your accounts? Also, how often do you backup your data by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen?

Be sure to do this often as it is vital to data preservation and can be helpful in many other situations, as well. If a backup that was saved just prior to when you noticed this issue emerged is available, try to restore from it by going into the menu mentioned previously and select File > Restore a Backup File... I am curious to know if you still notice this behavior in the restored backup file. Take care not to backup from a file saved prior to January 2022, as there may be conflicts with updates that were taking place at that time. 

I look forward to hearing back from you with any possible updates, should you have the chance to check in with us once more on the Quicken Community.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.