Help with Crossover and Quicken Updating

Derrek
Derrek Member ✭✭
I am running CrossOver 21.1.0 and installed Quicken 2020/subscription on a Windows 10 bottle. I have an issue in that it seems pegged at release 35.31. I get an "unknown error" when I try to use the "check for updates" feature. After the first error (and many others) it then tells me that it is up to date with the latest release of 35.31. I know as of this post it's supposed to be 39.23. Has anyone else experienced this and want to offer some help?

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot assist with CrossOver, but you can attempt to update manually using the mondo patch.
    Update and Mondo Patch: 2018/2019 Release of Quicken for Windows (Subscription Product)

• Derrek
    Derrek Member ✭✭
    So there were a few issues at first, but that seems to have solve the problem for my desktop. I'll have to try that again on the ol' laptop. I appreciate the help! I was looking for a manual update but couldn't find it. I may have to jettison the Crossover selection in favor of a VM on top of my Ubuntu OS.
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it worked. Bookmark that link as it is always the latest release update.
This discussion has been closed.