Does anyone know why my paycheck reminders are disappearing after the due date has passed?

Options
I'm currently on version R39.23 and my paycheck reminder scheduled for 3/25 is not in the overdue section. The transfer to my HSA account was recorded in the register but nothing else. In the prior release, my paycheck had been auto-entered even though I have it set as a reminder, not an auto-entry.

Answers

• KDBrown
    KDBrown Member
    Options
    I wonder if this is the same problem I am having. They are not disappearing (in my case). Rather, they are jumping ahead by many months so that they are visible only by scrolling way down the list of scheduled transactions. I had a paycheck group that was for March 31, 2020, but I found it showing as due on some random date in 2023.
  • Jaz Egg
    Jaz Egg Member
    Options
    That's what is happening in mine. I found one a couple of months out.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaz Egg said:
    That's what is happening in mine. I found one a couple of months out.
    Hello @Jaz Egg,  

I am sorry to hear about this issue with Reminders. Thank you for inquiring about this matter here on the Quicken Community.

When did you first notice this issue occurring? Also, is this affecting registers in more than one account? If not, which institutions are affected?

I recommend restoring from a backup saved just prior to when you first saw this occurring. We encourage users to save backups frequently by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, as it is key to preserving your data and can even be useful in other situations, as well. Provided that backups have been saved often, you should be able to restore from a backup by going to File > Restore a Backup File... in the same menu mentioned previously. I am curious about whether or not the behavior persists after attempting this.

I hope to hear from you about this in the future, and I intend to continue assisting you with this problem here in this discussion, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.