Chase accounts not downloading
edited May 2022 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)
I have 6 Chase accounts (checking, savings, CCs). Since the last update I have been unable to download any transactions. I have gone thru the resolve process several times. I have input my user name, PW, and activation code several rimes. I still get a "Download Error (-30)". I have looked thru the recent discussions and have tried some of their workarounds. I am still unable to resolve the issue and download any transactions.
Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you currently have running?
- Quicken > About Quicken
- Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts
- Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution that are checked as hidden in Lists
- Open the account register and navigate to the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner
- Click on the Downloads tab
- Click Disconnect Account (if there are more than one account associated with this financial institution, please repeat steps 1 through 3 for each account)
- Quit Quicken
- Open Finder and navigate to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app
- On the left panel in the Keychain Access app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords
- Search for the financial institution's name in the top-right search field and delete any entries found showing "Quicken password for [your financial institution username] at [financial institution name] "
- Quit the Keychain Access app and reopen Quicken
- Navigate to Accounts > New and choose the appropriate account type for the accounts that you previously deactivated
- At the bottom of the window showing the list of the financial institutions, click on the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon, then click Update List
- Wait for the list to finish updating and " Updated: " displays the current date.
- Click the Show List button to continue
- Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select your financial institution and click Continue
- Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
- If the accounts have been found successfully; use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken
I updated to the latest version last week. 6.6.2 Version 6.6.2 (Build 606.43218.100)
im running 10.14.6 on my mac0
This discussion has been closed.