Citibank Credit Cards - Error CC-502 for days

Options
2»

Answers

• Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes. Same issue. I can log into the Citibank website and EXPORT and successfully download to Quicken. However, the direct connect gave the cc-502 error. I even tried deactivating and reactivating the direct connect, but it won't allow me to. Please escalate.
  • Joey Riepe
    Joey Riepe Member
    Options
    Frustrating at best. CC 502 error again, and again. Please make this a priority.
  • Linda K.
    Linda K. Member
    Options
    Getting the 502 error for about a week on my Costco Citi VISA (configured as Citi Bank / Express Web Connect). Have not gotten the error on my AT&T Citi Mastercard (configured as Citi Cards / Express Web Connect). There's a prompt for the latter account to Upgrade to Direct Connect, but that warns that there may be a charge from your bank. (The latter account hasn't had any txns lately, if that matters.) I logged in to the Citi web site for the Costco card and manually downloaded to Quicken, but it downloaded several duplicates that I had to clean up. As I was composing this comment, I went in and did One Step Update on each account separately, and didn't get the 502 error as before. Did I do something that helped, or was it going to work right for some other reason? Hope this helps.
  • Snowfoxasm
    Snowfoxasm Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Ps56k2 Thanks for posting that link. My last download was 14 April, consistent CC-502 errors since then attempting to download Citi Visa (Costco) transactions.
  • Snowfoxasm
    Snowfoxasm Member ✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if it helps, but I went through and accepted the remaining transactions that had previously downloaded and after that I was able to complete an online sync and download new transactions.
  • Hippie
    Hippie Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tried again today to connect to Citibank account and now getting CC-501 error instead of CC-502. Seems to go back and forth. I am able to manual download QFX file.
  • Snowfoxasm
    Snowfoxasm Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I got a couple of successful updates in after I accepted all downloaded transactions (latest successful update was yesterday) and I'm back to CC-502 error. I just applied R40.13 update and still have error.
  • MDFender
    MDFender Member
    Options
    I am having the same frustrating problem!!!
This discussion has been closed.