Quicken Cloud Sync Errors
edited April 2022 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Quicken on the Web)
The desktop transaction in **on** for $0.00 was not synced. Illegal Operation (0). There is no Repair shown and now will not sync with the Quicken Cloud
Hi @rhearly, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please follow these steps and let me know if they resolve your issue,
Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.
- Click Reset your cloud data.
Step 2: After resetting your cloud data
You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:
- Open the Quicken Mobile App.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left.
- Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen.
- Sign back in with the same Quicken ID.
- Quicken Jade1
Your suggestion worked well. Thanks very much for helping me out.0
Great, I'm glad to hear that @rhearly! Thanks for reaching out
- Quicken Jade0
This discussion has been closed.