Mobile App not syncing all data

Options
pcarr8907
pcarr8907 Member
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
Has the mobile app been changed to no longer sync all data? Suddenly my mobile app only shows transactions starting in April 2022 and only transactions that are cleared? Is this by design and why?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pcarr8907 said:
    Has the mobile app been changed to no longer sync all data? Suddenly my mobile app only shows transactions starting in April 2022 and only transactions that are cleared? Is this by design and why?
    Hello @pcarr8907

I am sorry to hear about this issue with transaction downloads. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you seeing the correct data file in the top of the screen when you first log into your mobile app? Be sure that this data file name matches the active data file on your computer. Also, be sure to sync after every session, and update your Quicken mobile app as well, by swiping down on your screen. Lastly, there should be a date listed at the bottom of the screen beneath the transactions listed in the register; what date is given?

I look forward to hearing back from you and I intend to work on this issue with you in the future.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.