Subscription Renewal/How to delete automatically saved payment information

Bobalaska
Bobalaska Member ✭✭✭
I recently renewed my Quicken subscription through Quicken. Unbeknownst to me, Quicken retained my payment information- unlike most websites that provide an option of saving credit card or other payment information for future use. There is also no way to edit the information out, as far as I can tell.

Please advise me how to remove payment information from my account.

I also suggest you modify this, so that subscribers are given the option of saving payment information.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Bobalaska said:
    I recently renewed my Quicken subscription through Quicken. Unbeknownst to me, Quicken retained my payment information- unlike most websites that provide an option of saving credit card or other payment information for future use. There is also no way to edit the information out, as far as I can tell.

Please advise me how to remove payment information from my account.

I also suggest you modify this, so that subscribers are given the option of saving payment information.
    Hello @Bobalaska,     

Thank you for getting in communications with us about this matter here on the Quicken Community. I do apologize for any distress or confusion you may have experienced. 

First, try logging into Quicken.com with your QuickenID and associated password, then navigate to the Personal Info box in the bottom left-hand side of the screen. Click Manage, and then see if your payment information is listed here; if it is, try clicking the Change button to remove it.

If you are having difficulties changing the information listed here, reach out to Quicken Support via the contact information provided in this link. Request to speak with a Tier 2 representative as soon as possible regarding the issue of payment information needing removal.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Bobalaska
    Bobalaska Member ✭✭✭
    @Quicken Jared: I followed your suggestion. Nothing is listed under personal info. However, when I navigate to subscription, and click "Manage Subscription," my card is listed both under "Payment info" and "Payment History." When I click "Update Payment" (next to Payment Info which shows my card), it takes me to "Set up payment method"- which is blank.

So does this mean my card is not saved, and I was just confused by the above? Thanks.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Bobalaska said:
    @Quicken Jared: I followed your suggestion. Nothing is listed under personal info. However, when I navigate to subscription, and click "Manage Subscription," my card is listed both under "Payment info" and "Payment History." When I click "Update Payment" (next to Payment Info which shows my card), it takes me to "Set up payment method"- which is blank.

So does this mean my card is not saved, and I was just confused by the above? Thanks.
    Hello @Bobalaska

Thanks for getting back to me about this. I am glad to hear that the information is absent from your Quicken.com profile, in accordance with your wishes.

I still request that you reach out to Quicken support and speaking a Tier 2 representative using the linked information provided in my previous comment, as they will be able to more thoroughly confirm that there are no current methods of payment on file, and will also be able to discuss this matter in greater detail. 

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.