Password not found, so now would like to eradicate quicken from whole computer system. How?

I have deleted quicken from computer system. Cleaned out all files. I just want it out of my system as I lost my password and Q wants me to pay to get new password. I dont like that they can see my accounts online, so how can I make sure, that my system is rid of this company, or will they always have insight to my old quicken account even if I delete it? I just cant afford any more issues in my life. My old account was not or never suppose to be on the cloud, but I think when i updated, it went there. Thanks for any advice. When I asked for password request. I could see my account pop up quickly and then disappeared just as quickly because I dont have a subscription.NO THANK YOU.Now I am spooked about them peaking in to my account file. old and disgusted and disgruntled.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I have deleted quicken from computer system. Cleaned out all files. I just want it out of my system as I lost my password and Q wants me to pay to get new password. I dont like that they can see my accounts online, so how can I make sure, that my system is rid of this company, or will they always have insight to my old quicken account even if I delete it? I just cant afford any more issues in my life. My old account was not or never suppose to be on the cloud, but I think when i updated, it went there. Thanks for any advice. When I asked for password request. I could see my account pop up quickly and then disappeared just as quickly because I dont have a subscription.NO THANK YOU.Now I am spooked about them peaking in to my account file. old and disgusted and disgruntled.
    Hello @Concernedasusual

I do apologize for any distress or confusion you may have experienced. Thank you for communicating with us here on the Quicken Community about this matter.

If you feel uncomfortable about the possibility of any information remaining in your account, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support via the details provided in this link. They will be able to discuss your account history with you further, and if necessary, explain the process of removing all data associated with your Quicken account. 

Please note that you can also enter the File Explorer on your computer and enter 'Quicken' in the search bar in order to locate any remaining data that may be present, which you may then delete, if you so desire.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.