Capitol One Transactions online services not downloading

Options
DDK
DDK Member ✭✭
I have not been able to download transactions from Capitol One Credit card for over a month. I see there are other folks having problem. Is this a known problem for Quicken and how do we resolve? I saw the issue reported prior with a link to the community feedback but cannot get to the information - it says I do not have permission -

This is a major problem for the card transactions

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DDK said:
    I have not been able to download transactions from Capitol One Credit card for over a month. I see there are other folks having problem. Is this a known problem for Quicken and how do we resolve? I saw the issue reported prior with a link to the community feedback but cannot get to the information - it says I do not have permission -

This is a major problem for the card transactions
    Hello @DDK

I am sorry to hear about this issue with account downloads. Thank you for inquiring about this problem here on the Quicken Community.

Are you trying to download transactions via QFX files provided by Capital One? If so, there is currently an Open Alert regarding issues with account downloads and imports being covered in the thread linked here. You can find any available updates regarding this problem there.

As far as issues with One Step Updates are concerned, are you noticing any error messages if and when this happens? 

I look forward to hearing your replies, should you have the chance to check back in with us about this issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.