Download Missing Transactions

I ran an 1 Step Update from a checking account that had several transactions in April. The update ran successfully?? but indicated 0 transactions in the summary and no transactions were downloaded. What might cause this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    damackler said:
    I ran an 1 Step Update from a checking account that had several transactions in April. The update ran successfully?? but indicated 0 transactions in the summary and no transactions were downloaded. What might cause this?
    @damackler

I am sorry to hear about this problem with missing transactions after a One Step Update. Thank you for asking about this matter here on the Quicken Community.

Occasionally, pop-up blockers, antivirus software, firewalls, and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) can cause connectivity issues which result in failures to download transactions.

Additionally, are transactions listed as pending in your account history on your Financial Institution's website? These will not post to Quicken via automatic download until they have been processed and posted on your account, and you would then have to perform a One Step Update once again. 

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • damackler
    damackler Member
    Thank you for responding. I have never had this issue on a single account before and the process works correctly on other accounts. The transactions were not pending.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    damackler said:
    Thank you for responding. I have never had this issue on a single account before and the process works correctly on other accounts. The transactions were not pending.
    @damackler

Thank you for getting back to me, and for providing additional information about what is happening. I am sorry that this issue remains unresolved, for the moment.

Which financial institution was associated with this account, and do you know what connection method was being used to link to online banking services? You can look into the connection methods of your accounts' online connections anytime by going to Tools > Account List in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then clicking the Edit button in the row of the affected account. Next, navigate to the Online Services tab, and look to the Online Setup callout box, as the necessary connection method should be included here, provided that the account is not deactivated for automatic updates.

I hope to hear back from you soon, and I hope to continue working with you on this issue, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • damackler
    damackler Member
    Thanks, good info to fix my issue-
This discussion has been closed.