Quicken cannot communicate with Fidelity Investments Mac

krgraham
krgraham Mac Beta Beta
All of a sudden Quicken will NOT connect with Fidelity. Userid/password are correct as they can be used to login on web browser. This appears to be a problem with v6.7.0 as it did NOT occur with prior versions.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    krgraham said:
    All of a sudden Quicken will NOT connect with Fidelity. Userid/password are correct as they can be used to login on web browser. This appears to be a problem with v6.7.0 as it did NOT occur with prior versions.
    Hello @kgraham

I am sorry to hear about this issue with account connections. Thank you for bringing this matter before the Quicken Community. 

Are you seeing error messages when attempts to add or link accounts to online banking services fail? When did this begin? Also, what instance of Fidelity are you attempting to connect with in the Quicken Financial Institution list?

I look forward to hearing your responses, and hope to continue working with you on this problem in the future, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • krgraham
    krgraham Mac Beta Beta
    Problem has been resolved with help from Quicken Support.
    In brief I had to disconnect all Fidelity accounts, sign out of Quicken, delete Quicken+Fidelity passwords in Keychain Access, re-sign-in to Quicken, reconnect all the Fidelity accounts. 
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    krgraham said:
    Problem has been resolved with help from Quicken Support.
    In brief I had to disconnect all Fidelity accounts, sign out of Quicken, delete Quicken+Fidelity passwords in Keychain Access, re-sign-in to Quicken, reconnect all the Fidelity accounts. 
    Hello @krgraham

I am sorry that we were unable to achieve a resolution via discussion comments, but I am happy to hear that your experience with Quicken Support was positive and that a fix was discovered. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this change in circumstances, and for sharing your unique steps to solving this problem.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.