Error code 7702? (Quicken 2006) [Edited]

Options
Ron Allen
Ron Allen Member
edited June 2022 in All Things Canadian (Mac)
Am using Quicken 2006 on an older Mac - 10.6.8 All has bee fine for years, But currently I can only look at old accounts. If I try and start a new one, it crashes. Any thoughts?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Ron Allen said:
    Am using Quicken 2006 on an older Mac - 10.6.8 All has bee fine for years, But currently I can only look at old accounts. If I try and start a new one, it crashes. Any thoughts?
    Hello @Ron Allen

I apologize about this problem with error messages and adding accounts. Thank you for bringing this matter before the Quicken Community.

In order to troubleshoot this issue further, I will need some additional information. Is this '7702' error appearing alongside the letters, 'BID?' Also, is this appearing when you try to add accounts for online banking connections, or are you also noticing this difficulty with adding manual accounts, as well? Lastly, does this seem to be isolated to any particular financial institution? I will provide additional advice after receiving some further details. 

I hope to hear back from you about this soon, should you have the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ron Allen
    Ron Allen Member
    Options
  • Ron Allen
    Ron Allen Member
    Options
    Hi Jared

error code not connected to 'BID' It occurs when I try and start a new account- which I do it manually (not via a financial institution link) It still allows access to past accounts - just won't allow me to create a new one

thanks
This discussion has been closed.