One Step Update - Restore Accounts

Options
Bill Blaney
Bill Blaney Member ✭✭✭
OSU no longer lists some of my accounts in the update results. I don't see Citi or Amazon Prime. Two Fidelity Investment accounts are listed but register does not show activity starting several months ago. How do I restore these accounts?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last online session information is maintained in the runtime.dat file within a Quicken file specific folder in the hidden \ProgramData\Quicken\Inet folder.  I suggest you exit Quicken, rename the runtime.dat file, open Quicken, examine the One Step Update Summary to confirm you have renamed the appropriate runtime.dat file. If all goes well, you may remove the renamed file.
  • Bill Blaney
    Bill Blaney Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I did as you asked. I renamed runtime.dat to runtime1.dat. I started Quicken. I see a new runtime.dat file with the current timestamp, next to the renamed runtime1.dat with the older timestamp. The One Step Update Summary screenshot is in image.png attached. I would like to attach a 2nd screenshot showing the folder contents but it's not letting me.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did as you asked. I renamed runtime.dat to runtime1.dat. I started Quicken. I see a new runtime.dat file with the current timestamp, next to the renamed runtime1.dat with the older timestamp. The One Step Update Summary screenshot is in image.png attached. I would like to attach a 2nd screenshot showing the folder contents but it's not letting me.
    I'm not sure why you're not able to provide the additional screenshot. 

Did you examine the One Step Update Summary after you renamed the runtime.dat to confirm you renamed the correct file?  If you had renamed the correct runtime.dat file, the One Step Update Summary would be empty.
This discussion has been closed.