Error message OL-332-A Quicken World Master Card

Options
Can someone please explain to me how to download my credit card information through Quicken instead of going to my credit card website. I have an access ID and passcode: then it ask me to chage my access passcode but I have a different UserID and passcode on their website. Which Id and passcode should I use to access my online account with Quicken Mastercard. Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Dayzee

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Master Card account(s).

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL-332-A error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

As for knowing which username and passcode you should be using, it is typically the same login information that you would use to sign in directly on the bank's website. However, I do recommend reaching out to your financial institution for more information. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.