Bill in upcoming Bills and Income catagory

I have a pending bill for citi in my upcoming tab but the account is paid off and closed and no matter what i do i can not delete this bill, is there a way to remove this somehow?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To get rid of Online Billers you no longer use, please try this:
    • In the Bills, Income & Transfers dialog view click the gear icon and select "Manage Online Billers". The next popup view, "Manage Online Bills"(*) will show a list of your online billers.
    • Each biller has two buttons: "Edit Password" and "▾"
    • Click "▾" and select "Remove" from the popup.
    • Repeat for each biller you want to remove.
    (*) IMHO, to be correct, this view should be titled "Manage Online Billers"
  • Al737
    Al737 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the directions but unfortunately does not work please see attached message
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Al737,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers first, then see if it will allow you to remove the online billers you wish to delete. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, please navigate back to the gear icon and click Manage Online billers and attempt to remove the Online billers you wish to delete.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Al737
    Al737 Member ✭✭
    followed your instructions and i get the message attached, then i try your previous instructions and get the same message i sent you last time. Very frustrating
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for following up.

In that case, we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents may require Tier 2 assistance to have this removed internally which as a result should also remove it from your program.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Al737
    Al737 Member ✭✭
    thanks for your help
  • Quicken Anja
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.