Error appears again when trying to import Webconnet files

Options
tabloidtrisha
tabloidtrisha Member ✭✭
This issue was fixed for me with the last update to quicken. Now, it has suddenly reappeared. It seems to only be happening with Synchrony bank partners PayPal Credit and PayPal Mastercard.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hello @tabloidtrisha,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error when attempting to import data into Quicken. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL-221-A error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Please note this statement that is located at the bottom of the Support Article. If the issue persists after completing the troubleshooting steps then:
    • Web Connect (Importing a QFX file from your bank's website) - Receiving this error when downloading a QFX file directly from your bank's website indicates an issue with the file itself. You will need to contact your bank to resolve this issue.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.