File Size or Cloud Size

Options
Erik T
Erik T Member ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Using the Mobile App
My Quicken android mobile is not downloading transactions. It's only showing the balances. It gives me the the ability to add a transactions but previous transactions don't load. I only have my checking account. Just one account. Could it be bills, too many categories, to many transactions (account started in 2019) or something else. Bigger problems on iPhone app. Nothing at all on that app. Just keeps spinning.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Erik T said:
    My Quicken android mobile is not downloading transactions. It's only showing the balances. It gives me the the ability to add a transactions but previous transactions don't load. I only have my checking account. Just one account. Could it be bills, too many categories, to many transactions (account started in 2019) or something else. Bigger problems on iPhone app. Nothing at all on that app. Just keeps spinning.
    Hello @Erik T,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with missing transactions in the Mobile app. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, make sure that if you are using more than one QuickenID in conjunction with the Mobile app, you are using the same QuickenID on both your desktop and Mobile app. You can check this by going to Edit > Preferences and then navigate to Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts. Make sure you sign into the Mobile app with the same QuickenID you see here.

Next, be sure to look at the data file in your Mobile app by clicking on the icon of the 'three bars' as soon as you log in. The current data file should be listed in this menu; make sure it matches the data file you find in the desktop by navigating to File > Show this file on my computer.

Finally, be sure to sync on both the desktop and mobile applications after each use. You can do this in the desktop app by going to the Mobile & Web tab and then clicking Sync Now. Note that if any transactions are in pending on the financial institution(s)' side, then they generally will not appear in the Mobile app.

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to working on this issue further, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.